Tuesday, December 9, 2008

~~All About Fall Kit - Day 2~~

So, you are back for day 2 huh? GREAT!!! I'll make this short then and just add the link for you to grab what you came here for. *smile*
This will be "Papers 2" and you will have to come back the next day to get the next zip to this kit.
Snag your paper 2 here ------------>
DOWNLOAD PAPERS 2

Ooooh....and one more thing, I've noticed that now 4shared has made it to where you have to have an account with them (free or paid) and be logged-in in order to leave a comment.

Please feel free to leave a comment here if you don't have a 4shared account or just don't feel like logging into your account. Not real sure why they are doing this, but they are. Your comments mean a lot to me and help me know what I should or shouldn't do.

Thanks bunches!!!

LD

No comments: