Monday, December 8, 2008

~~Another Kit-Day 1~~

OK, about a month or so ago I posted over on my blog LD's This 'n That a QP that I had made.
At that time I was also working on a kit called "All About Fall" Some how I uploaded all the files but forgot all about them and never posted the links for you to snag. So.....this is what I'm going to do. Each day this week I'm going to post here each of the links for the different elements, papers, etc that make up this kit.
There should be in the end about 6-7 different zip files to download.
The preview shows just a few of what is really in this kit.

First will be "Papers" there are 2 zip files of papers....guess I sorta got carried away when I was doing them! *Smile* Hope you can find a use for this kit.

You can snag them here
DOWNLOAD PAPERS 1 HERE

No comments: